Tuesday, March 12, 2013

WILDHARE FLEAMARKET

WILDHARE FLEAMARKET
AND ANTIQUE SALE!!

Coming soon (really soon) to the Bannock County Fairgrounds!

Friday March 22nd 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(notice extended hours!)
Saturday March 23rd 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

We are packed to the rafters with great vendors.....and of course, with great stuff.  As always, there will be a wide variety of items to choose from.  Antiques and collectibles are always in abundance.  Lots of chippy and shabby.....a little rust....a little bling.....linens and lace.....AND....wonder of wonders I am having a space of my own this spring.  Well....not all my own.  I am doing a consignment space!  Even I haven't seen everything that I am selling!  But, what I did see was great.....I am also throwing in some of my own treasures.  Probably some vintage tablecloths.....maybe a quilt or two....It will be a surprise for all of us!  

Take a look at my facebook page and watch for new contests and specials that will be coming up......Maybe you will win "WildHare Cash" to spend at any vendor at the market....maybe you will win free admission......maybe you will win a spot to be an early bird and get in before anyone else!!!  Good luck......You can also enter at Vain and Vintage, or Her Alibi, or The Mercantile!!!

The WildHare FleaMarket is also going to be home to a fun event that KPVI (channel 6) is going to participate in!  They are sending Matt and Libby from the "MORE" show to go head to head.....each given the same amount of money and the same amount of time.  They will be challenged to find something at a great price.....that our appraiser will then judge.  Who will get the best for the least worth the most?!!!  Any bets?  (Kidding.....I can't take bets!)

As always, admission is just $1.00 with your kids 12/under in for free.  Food and Beverages will be available.....as well as some yummy treats.  

See you there!!!
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment